You should be experience with Ruby and HTML and work with git version control system.
Goal: Create a fork of [url removed, login to view] to list websites which support secure authentication via devices. This task should be done with minimal modifications to allow future merging.
- At Github, create a fork of [url removed, login to view]
- Add the types "One Time Passwords (OTP)" and "U2F". All other types (SMS, Phone Call, etc.) should not be displayed anymore but their data should remain.
- I will provide you information which entries support OTP or U2F. Mark them as true and update the link to their relevant documentation.
- Replace the smart-phone icon at the top by a USB key icon.
- Other small modifications, e.g. imprint, title.
- Instruct me how to update the content. Maybe help me to setup Bundler or Jekyll.