Adapt existing one-page 'parallax' scrolling template to new version
Pago na entrega
DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE A COMPANY OR AGENCY - FREELANCERS ONLY
DELIVERY IS FOR UK FRIDAY 3PM LATEST
Good English skills required.
Code from example sites using this template will be supplied, along with the PSD and a JPEG of this site.
I have an existing template for a one page scroller - long page consisting of eight panels. Inside one of the panels is a slide shows featuring some text and an image, navigated by next and previous arrow or page controls. Another has a row of images which when clicked changes text in a div. All this code exists and has worked for many versions of the template, only very minor changes to the styling and content are needed.
The CSS is created using SASS, please don't apply until you are familiar with Compass or similar.
Rules for responsive CSS are already in place for viewing the site on mobile. You will probably have to write some more
The project consists of:
• Replacing text and images to match PSD/JPEG guide
• Amending CSS to match PSD/JPEG guide (nothing is radically different from previous versions)
• Making sure navigation bar links to scroll down the page
• Making sure the "down" arrows on each panel scroll to the next panel
• Making sure the carousel works and the dynamic text section
• Making sure the site is responsive and displays on mobile
• Making sure the site displays on iPad
• Testing across IE9 upwards, Chrome, Firefox, Safari on Mac/Windows
ID do Projeto: #8341510