Objective: Manage incoming and outgoing communication with a database of users via WhatsApp.
Main use cases -
1. Add new user
- user messages to my whatsapp number with a keyword e.g.: Green
- send user a response message that is preset for that keyword e.g.: Thanks for joining to know more about green issues.
- store user details along with the tag / keyword
2. Admin add a tag
- Admin enters a tag
- enter a preset response message for the tag
3. Message users based on tag (s)
- Select a tag (s)
- Write a message
- Send message to all users with that tag
- Accept data and put it on a map
4. User sends a text message or photo along with a keyword and a geotag location
- Based on keyword the text / photo is plotted onto an online map
- If user doesn’t send keyword or geotag, automate response asking for the details
I know WhatsApp doesn't have an open API. I'm looking for someone to build a tool that will either parse this data off WhatsApp web, or a mobile app that parses the data off the phone.