create a single page web application from where you can specify & launch any external HTML page on which the properties of selected web elements needs to be captured and sent back to the main page where this data gets added to a list/table
1. On the page, enter an external website URL and click the button to launch the target html page(within the same page or a new page, whichever will work).The user should be able to view both the pages simultaneously and access both of them easily.
2. On the external webpage, on selecting a web element(using an event like right click, mouse over etc.), the code should capture 3 properties of the selected web element: 1. List of locaters(id=xxx, name=yyy, xpath=zzz etc.) 2. value of the html element 3. type of object
3. This data should be passed back to the main page .
4. The data consisting of these 3 values can be added/inserted/updated as a row to an existing list on the page based on user action.
5. Similarly, the user should should be able to repeat the same for other objects also, one at a time.
6. This list of data of these multiple web elements/objects needs to be finally saved or updated to the database
The solution should be browser independent and should have no/minimum installation/configuration required.
A very brief description of the solution approach and any tools used will help in taking the proposal to the next stage
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹11685 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have similar experience in this technology. i love to complete this task on schedule and on time. please share me requirement specifications details. Thank you
Hi, I read your project details and interested. I recommend React or Angular which is high performant framework for SPA and I'm most familiar with. Hope can discuss further.