I have a PHP-based website that needs to be able to process PNG images in a specific way, using ImageMagick, as described below:
1. Circular, 900x900px, PNG images are provided to the website (examples attached).
2. Image needs to be:
- a. Auto-leveled,
- b. Converted to a duotone/halftone (#34519a blue and white),
- c. Line-dithered* while making the white areas transparent and maintaining it's circular transparency.
3. Once that is complete, the image needs to be composited within another pre-defined PNG image (attached) so that it acts as a frame.
(I have included a visual representation of these steps with photoshop so the line-dither might not match exactly and that is okay. However, it seems Freelancer does not allow you to see the example images I provided until you are awarded the project - please request them from me in a message and I will send them to you.)
- Developer needs to have expert knowledge of ImageMagick.
- Developer needs PHP knowledge.
- Developer will not be provided with my server access and needs to be able to test their work on their own.
- Deliverables need to be provided in the form of text code document file using PHP and ImageMagick code with a working example/demo provided.
- When responding to this project, please state your timeline needed, your available starting time and include the words "how now brown cow" so that I know you have read these details -- I probably will not respond to you otherwise. :)
*Line-dithered: Example tutorial found on the following page, within the "DIY Horizontal Line Dither" section: [login to view URL]
Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions!