Technology: ASP.NET ([login to view URL] pages), MS SQL Server, and very small use of MySQL.
Project Overview: We are in the process of moving our websites from our internal server to a GoDaddy hosted server. The original website was in good working condition, but we are experiencing some errors during the transfer. Please help us to get the websites running smoothly on GoDaddy. There are also some new improvements to the websites listed below.
Before hiring, we must agree to the following:
1. Price. We are open to either fixed fee or milestones, however, there will be no partial payment for partially completed work.
2. The tasks below are general idea of what we looking to accomplish. Please account for any unknowns that may arise during your development.
3. Project Timeline. If the project is not done on the agreed date, we may need to terminate the contract (without pay) and hire a new developer.
4. Before payment is released the code must work on our live server and development server.
5. We are available from 8AM - 3PM PST (west coast USA) to answer any question before or during the project.
GD = GoDaddy Transfer Troubleshooting
NEW = New coding task
#01 GD: There is a button that backs up our MS SQL databases. Need to change the backup location to another folder on the same drive. We also need to backup a MySQL database.
#02 GD: During the GoDaddy transfer, we renamed databases and changed folder path locations. Most issues have already been resolved, but there are still several places where we are getting database name and path errors.
#03 NEW: There is a google map on one of our pages. Replace the map with a static image for users not logged in.
#04 NEW: When clicking on the google map mentioned above, it opens the map in a new pop-up. Unfortunately, the map pop-up gets triggered every time the original page is refreshed - please fix it.
#05 NEW: Change the naming convention of our website's project numbers to be 5 digits instead of 4.
#06 NEW: Require the user to enter state/county when entering/updating a project on our website.
#07 NEW: Fix a small bug when our website sends emails.
#08 NEW: Make an existing page more user friendly to update accounting transactions.
#09 NEW: Auto archive old customer accounts. Save their contact information in an "archive table".
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $217 para esse trabalho
Dear Sir, I am working on ASP.Net from 15 years and can modify your website. I have transfer many websites from one domain to other. Thanks and Regards
Hello. I have good skills in asp.net. Contact me please. Thanks.........................................................................................