Highly professional developers wanted.
Full-time freelancers for long-term project. Can consider offers of small dedicated development teams.
The project should be implemented in a form of web site and mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows.
It should be an online store with online auction functions (something like a very simplified version of ebay).
Users will only participate as buyers (they will not be able to place their own offers for sell). User will not have a possibility to communicate with each other.
All parts of the project (web site and mobile apps) should be integrated with WeChat ([login to view URL]). Via WeChat we will send notifications about new offers to our subscribers. Mobile apps should be standalone mobile apps.
Application should have a modular structure and be implemented with the best technologies and practices applied.
The project should be secure.
All code covered with tests.
• .NET Core 1.1
• Azure SQL
• Azure Blob Storage
• Azure Redis Cache
• Azure Application Insights
• Xamarin (Xamarin Forms)
• Bot Framework
And Angular 2
OS Compatibility for mobile apps
• iOS 10+
• Android 7-7.1.1
• Windows 10 Mobile
Project should support three cultures:
In database, only necessary permissions should be granted to corresponding DB users.
There should also be implemented so called guards that will check before each action if the case corresponds to business logic.
Database should be fully documented – all tables, properties and relations described.
We will provide responsive html.
We need a disciplined responsible developer with good time-management skills.
Can also hire a small development team capable of performing high-quality job timely and within the budget.
Work process requirements:
- Work will be divided into sprints with milestones; we expect developer to give realistic estimates and follow them or make reasonable adjustments in case any issues arise;
- payment per tasks (no hourly rates);
- work process will be organized via MS TFS (tasks, bug tracking, source control). This is the best way to measure developer productivity and progress. No commits or not completed tasks or missed deadline without reasonable explanation - we won't tolerate this. Cannot afford waste of our time and resources.
- we expect the developer to provide a short daily report (something like mini scrum meeting) to answer the questions what have been done, what issues encountered while the work (if any) and what tasks are scheduled for a current day.
58 freelancers estão ofertando em média $8668 para esse trabalho
Project: Education Website Skills: PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer