please read this post carefully and answer all questions at the end, clearly and concisely. we are looking for serverless solutions backend solutions with react or vue front-end solutions ONLY. responses without answers will be deleted.
newspass is a service that allows users to subscribe to multiple digital newspapers (eg new york times, wall st journal, etc) for a single monthly rate
when a user buys a newspass subscription, that user is given access to read the articles on all participating news pages web sites.
newspass does NOT provide a news portal/service. participating news websites must validate the user's subscription and allow them to pass their paywall.
funds are distributed to participating news services each month.
reader activity is tracked (which articles they load, how long they spend reading each one, etc)
the user's newspass account page would only show
- their online reading history
- button to cancel their account
an admin page will allow you to edit:
- list of participating newspapers and their details (url, contact, funding method, etc)
- newspass monthly subscription price
- newspass yearly subscription price
foreign language support.
1. what tools/services/frameworks would you use for:
a. user login/authentication
b. payments processing
c. distributing funds to participating online newspapers
2. what is DRY code
3. what is clean code
4. how would you provide foreign language support?
5. how would participating newspaper websites validate newspass users?
6. how long would this take you?
7. how much $ would you charge for this?
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1401 para esse trabalho