We need a freelancer with IT knowledge to translate 50 web pages from English into Brazilian Portuguese. The web pages are intended to help SEO and are about Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android related software products and corresponding use cases. Each page has an average number of approximately 400 words.
- From English into Brazilian Portuguese.
- Implement translation from the source webpage in English into HTML files, following the guidance on the template file “[login to view URL]”.
- Since the English source texts don’t always have good quality, please make sure to rewrite the text in your own words, rather than just literally translating them.
- Translation of the texts only (don't translate text of images/pictures), using as much Meta Keywords as possible. Find the meta keywords for each SEO page into the document “SEO Pages [login to view URL]”.
- Rename and compress images
- Provide meta titles, meta descriptions and alt tags for the images
- View the document “Detailed translation guide [login to view URL]” for more detailed information
See example source page: [login to view URL]
See example of the final result: [login to view URL]
Milestones (12 calendar days in total)
1) Deliver one sample translation on which we will give feedback (0% of budget)
2) Deliver 4 translations after 4 calendar days on which we will give feedback + Excel document with ALL meta titles and meta descriptions provided (10% of budget)
3) Deliver 20 translations after 8 calendar days in total (approx. 40% of budget)
4) Deliver remaining 25 translations after 12 calendar days in total (approx. 50% of budget).
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $140 para esse trabalho
Hi, my name is Rafael and I'm from Brazil. I have extensive experience with translations from English to Portuguese and I know my way around HTML files aswell. Hope you choose me for this! Thanks!
Hi! I'm a Brazilian Portuguese native speaker with academic proficiency in both English and Portuguese. I'm going to start the first sample in 15 minutes. Best regards,
I'm a mexican living in Brasil and working here in IT as web developer, I been living here one year and I think I have de knowledge that you require. Thank you