We need an iOS app for iPhone and iPad, the screens and functions should be copied from an existing Android app (already running in production). This iOS app will have around 9 screens, most of the screens will only query data from our existing REST API, only one screen will update data. This iOS app will be used only for internal employees of our company, not published in the iTunes store. The estimated time for this iOS app is from 3 to 4 weeks.
We will use this iOS app for our employees, they will query our products data (category, description, photos, price and characteristics) and also will query the existing competition products for our products (our REST API already returns this data from our company database).
Screens and functions:
1. Login screen (username, password and option for keep logged in)
2. Main menu (menu items are company products, competition products, tasks and logout)
3. Query screen for company products. Should have the fields for query by product code, product description, category, product line and product brand. Our REST API already has the methods for the query and returns the list company products matching the query, this screen should display the list.
4. Screen for view the details of our company product. Will show category, description, photos, price and characteristics returned from our REST API. Also, will have an option for mark as "Task" our company product.
5. Query screen for competition products. Will have the same query items of the query screen for company products plus two additional query filters for competition name and competition store location.
6. Screen for view the details of a competition product
7. Screen for view the list of competition products related to our company product
8. Screen for view the list of our company products related to a competition product
9. Screen for view the list our company products that were marked as "Task" (point 4 above)