We require illustrations (simple black and white cartoons) for a Youtube lecture series that we are preparing to make about the law of evidence in Australia. The illustrations will be incorporated into short video clips used to explain various legal principles that are applied in the court room (in Australia). This means illustrations will be needed of:
- court room, with judge, jury, lawyers and witnesses testifying (with speech and thought bubbles)
- related pictures of the matter that is being tried in court (e.g. illustrations of a simple assault, murder, that might appear in a witness's thought bubble in the court room).
Two randomly selected images from the internet that might provide a guide have been attached.
This is potentially a long term project which has yet to start. We will be looking for the creation of anywhere between 20 to 100 illustrations (possibly more), depending on the cost. The successful artist will be required to understand instructions (in English) as to requirements of new illustrations on an ongoing basis. Illustrations must be completely original. We are not concerned about the particular style employed as the lecture series is focused more on the principle needing to be conveyed by the illustration, rather than the particular artistic appeal. Illustrations must be original and the artist will be required to enter into a contract warranting the originality of the illustrations and vesting/transferring ownership of copyright in the drawings exclusively to us.
Expressions of interest are sought at this stage, including:
- what you are capable of providing and in what timeframes once instructions to draw have been given (a reference to a website or sample of your drawings would be helpful);
- guidance as to your costs (e.g. cost per image/illustration/cartoon);
- availability to start in the next few months and timeframes (and ongoing availability).
90 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1067 para este trabalho
Hello, https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6r77b9ktg36nlg/SEE%20this%201.JPG?dl=0 We can do this 100% can i create one demo for you . . ? please send me details. Thank you Ananta