I'm looking for someone to do a series of 6 illustrations for a scripted story I've written.
The illustrations would be of 4 men and 2 women in their mid 20's going about everyday life. Each illustration would feature at least 2 people and each illustration would be in a different setting:
1) At a bad restaurant sat at a counter featuring 3 men (man1, man2 and man3)
2) In a break room featuring 2 men (man1 and man4) and small crowd
3) In a pub around a table featuring 3 men (man1, man2 and man3)
4) A living room featuring man1 and woman1
5) In a new fashionable restaurant featuring man1 and woman2
6) In a different living room featuring man1, man 2 and man3
I'm looking for the illustrations to be in black and white with some shading, be a simple comic book style and to be an A5 size. I am happy for the illustrations to be done by hand or by computer.
The idea is that these illustrations would reflect the story and would therefore give the reader a better idea of the way the script is meant to be read.
I will provide a more complete description of each scene to the winning bid.
Please, anyone who is interested please make sure there is somewhere I can see examples of your work.
The style of illustration I'm after is something similar to this:
39 freelancers are bidding on average $208 for this job
Hi! I am a Illustrator from India,I would like to work for you...No more words only try to provide a better service. ***PLEASE CHECK THE PREVIOUS WORK SAMPLES*** Best regards Seshadri Roy