I have a couple of other small jobs as part of migration I talked about the other night. If you are interested can you please let me know your thoughts.
Basically I need to
1) install application software
2) set up ssl certs (x2)
3) check the mail configuration - not receiving email
1) I need to reinstall an application onto the new server. I have attached the files 217_install_package.zip. It needs to be installed on the domain yoomeseek.com.
All traffic to [url removed, login to view] must go through https. I have attached the ssl certs from the old server. At the moment it is just using a self-signed certificate. Self signed needs to be replaced with the cert attached
2) can you also set up the [url removed, login to view] ssl as attached in the cert.zip.
Note: I have setup all sites to use the var/www/ directory. It is just easier for me this way.
3) I have setup mail accounts but don't seem to be receiving email. I can send from webmail but not receive. Can you please take a look.
Example is [url removed, login to view]
u:brett@[url removed, login to view]
Try sending an email and see if you can get it to receive