Hello. I'm very busy at the moment, but I need a letter to email to T-Shirt blogs asking them to feature my company on their site, so I'm looking for some help writing the letter. My site is [url removed, login to view] . You can get a briefing of what makes my company unique here: [url removed, login to view] . Here are some guidelines for what the letter should include:
1) State that the clothing line has just been released.
2) State what you feel is unique about my brand and will let them know that my brand is worth mentioning/writing about on their site.
3) Include important details about my products and where they can be purchased ([url removed, login to view]).
6) Offer something to their readers - (coupon code 'BLEEDING20' will get them 20% off their purchase).
7) Keep the email short and easy to digest. Long messages with extensive details and background info may be put off for later reading, and then consequently lost in the jumble, so a shorter more concise message is better.
8) Offer to host a giveaway or contest with their site - Offer a contest of a giveaway of 2 shirts of their choice.
That's about it. I will also need an official press release written very soon, so if I like your writing style I will likely hire you to do a press release, providing you know how to write one. Please lead me to examples of press releases if you have some.