We need someone to do a market research and find all possible competitors (websites, mobile apps) that satisfy the following concept:
User provides the details on his car problem and gets quotes or price ranges from auto-repair shops in specific area.
"I need to replace my car breaks, I go to that website or app, type-in my car make/model, etc. and I provide details that I need to fix my breaks. Later on, I get info from that website or app about possible auto-repair shops in my area that could do the job + possible price."
What is VALID competitor:
1. Any website or mobile app that provides the above mentioned service
2. Service provides auto-repair shop info and possible price range
3. Service needs to provide results based on my location not just averages in the state, country, etc.
4. User needs to describe car problem somehow first.
What is NOT A VALID competitor:
1. Single auto-repair shop
2. Auto-repair shop groups or shops with multiple locations
3. Service that will provide average price ranges
What information we need from possible competitors:
1. Website or app name
2. Year when they started/last updated (if available)
3. Popularity (Alexa rank, or number of downloads if possible for an app)
4. Information to be delivered as PDF or google drive spreadsheet.
5. Your opinion on how modern the design is (score 1-5, 5 is the best)
6. Easy to use in your opinion (score 1-5, 5 is the best)