We are looking for someone to be responsible for initiating, developing and managing all online acquisition marketing campaigns that are designed to source new prospects, assist prospects in moving along a conversion process until first purchase, across various South African customer segments, in an online software as a service, business to business environment. Working closely with the Owner to grow TouchSMS market share in South Africa and later, international markets. TouchSMS provides mobile communication solutions that includes Bulk SMS Gateway, Short Code and USSD applications.
Core Behavioural Competencies:
- Demonstrates experience in developing and implementing online acquisition and conversion strategies including SEM, Display, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital landscape, emerging technologies within a business-to-business market.
- Understand a developer-orientated consumer.
- Exceptional data analytical skills.
- Strong, quantitative thinker with advance knowledge of Google analytics and set-up.
- High levels of attention to detail and well developed troubleshooting and problem resolution skills are essential.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Energetic self motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; copywriting ability required.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree or relevant qualification in Marketing, Business or similar.
- 5 years of online direct response media buying, planning and lead generation marketing campaign management experience across various online media (SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media).
- Strong skills and proven experience in managing and optimizing campaigns in line with required business metrics (CPA, ROI, Churn and Lifetime value).
- Experience performing direct response online marketing in South Africa markets essential (International experience advantageous).
- Experience in managing vendors/suppliers/publishers.
- Proficiency with MS Office and advanced Excel.
There will be an initial trial period of 3 months.