We are a small startup that offer Online reputation management to private people and small business. Our idea is simple, we push down negative links from search results at a fixed price, ORM made simple we call it. Now we are soon leaving our beta testing and need a marketing plan (and research) for our online marketing. Today we are looking for someone who can help us with the following :
Initially (job in December):
- Identify our core client and his/her online behavior.
- Set up a detailed strategy for Adwords advertising including keywords (including local markets).
- Set up a detailed strategy for SEO work (could be outsourced) including keywords.
- Research possible advertising options (news sites, affiliate systems).
- Set up budgets and estimates (conversions) on different medias.
- Research other methods of online marketing.
- Onsite optimization and analyzing current website and sales pipeline (work in progress)
Monthly (from Jan/Feb, seperate bid):
- Optimize campaigns and SEO work
- Offering support and help with our online marketing
- We could probably offer a commission on sales/conversions as well.
To apply you have must documented experience and references in similar cases.