I need a professional website with shopping cart PLUS what I believe to be a powerpoint presentation to match the product, using our logo. I would prefer our logo character to be animated in some way. Also wish to include the "jingle" (audio) which goes along with the product.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jul 13, 2008 3:55:09 PM:
Thank you for bidding on this project. Please let me explain my needs: I am bringing a new product to market; a computer mouse. For this product, a trademark logo character has been created…and a “jingle?? (audio-not yet recorded). I am looking to find someone with creative ideas and technical expertise to design and build a functional website using the logo character (possibly animated) for explanation of clinical issues, sales and back office for order processing. Additionally, a seamless powerpoint presentation or revolving video clip must be created to appear on a computer screen at sales sites (brick & morter). All established designs and data must be reiterated and presented in a conservative yet upbeat fashion, promoting product branding. I am open to all creative input. None of this is my expertise, so a “blank canvas?? could be applied as long as all established media is inclusive. Please submit all ideas, expertise, samples for consideration. I have put up a temporary website which contains all pertinent data at www.warmmemouse.com. Please peruse.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jul 13, 2008 6:26:02 PM:
[url removed, login to view]
vista, internet browsers, etc.