Looking for Google Adwords and SEO expert. An understanding of sales marketing and ebook is helpful.
Require development of google adword campaign for a particular topic.
20-30 keywords per adgroup and approximately 10 adgroups. (or as you see appropriate)
Keyword campaign must contain the following:
* must contain the most appropriate, relevant and specific keywords to the topic which I will provide
* broad, exact, phrase and negative (no free info, only relevant to the sales)? match type
* must be of relevance
* there must be a connection between the keywords, google ads and sale page
* coder must be able to justify the use of these keywords
I will provide the topic, suggested adword group (your input will be required).
I will review and approve the work and make sure it's within specification.
I will retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must MUST BE ORIGINAL ….
High quality job will be reward with continual work. There are many in the future.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).