Looking for assistance to set up my zazzle store. I have many designs already made and uploaded, the just need to be fit to the templates that zazzle provides.
1. This project is to start out with 15 designs. Depending on the quality of the job done, it could be an ongoing gig.
2. I will provide a PDF document with how I would like each image fit to each design for your reference with a few tricks that can make the process easier and more consistent.
3. This will be a **PER IMAGE** paid job, please place your bids on a 15 images project. If you do 15 images in a day or over a few days is up to you, so long as the ten are done in a reasonable time-frame. Obviously, if you do very well - we can move forward with more images and more pay.
It takes approximately 20-30 minutes of internet connectivity to get one design (1) fit to each of the 97 options - some designs need to be fit and some do not, (2) add the title and description - 2 or 3 sentences of which I will provide a template and a few key words and (3) submit picture for zazzle review. **Once and item / design is submitted - there is no way to readjust the design to get a better fit, you have to delete the design and start over, so it is very important to have attention to detail. And as stated, I will provide a guide.
To be considered:
1. Start your bid with the world 'summertime', so i know you have read the description.
2. You must have a steady internet connection to be able to manipulate the images on the zazzle website.
3. Please let me know if you would like further details or if you have relevant experience.
4. Take your total bid and divide it by 15 -> this is your starting offer of a per image price. This of course can be adjusted in the future should this work continue past the first 15 images.
Thank you for your time.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $115 para esse trabalho
Summertime(wintertime here) , I would like to help you out with this task. I am a faster learner and i can follow guidelines i am also ready to start right away. Pm sent to you.
summertime -- clever girl! I have a Zazzle, URL is [login to view URL] I know how to use the tools and templates, good with product descriptions too. I need experience, so I'm bidding low. Fast turn around time :)