PLEASE READ THE WHOLE PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING OR MAKING ANY OFFERS.
NON RELATED OFFERS WILL BE MARKED AS ABUSE.
I need my legal website to be submitted to relevant legal directories that are SEO friendly (no java redirects, etc),
are FREE directories and do not require a reciprocal link.
It should be done manually and not using software.
I will accept listings in:
1. A directory specializing in listing legal websites/lawyers.
2. Non-Legal directories - as long as the listing is in the legal services portion of the directory.
ALL LISTINGS MUST BE:
1. Manually submitted, one at a time,
2. Completed with correct information (I will provide information to complete all needed fields) If there is a field for which I have not given you information you must ask send me a message requesting what information to submit.
3. Submitted on crawlable, non-banned, white hat sites.
4. On English websites where there is a reasonable expectation that US consumers use the directory. The directory does not have to be US only, but it should have categories/sub-categories that are US only.
5. On unique directories (only one listing submitted per directory).
What I am looking for in the bids:
1. Price - I am looking for a very good price, and price is a key factor.
2. You should demonstrate that you understand the project.
3. Experience - If you can produce a list of relevant legal directories you will use, I will put VERY HIGH preference to your bid.
Payments and Approval:
1. I will pay using milestones, let me know how you want the payments split up.
2. Before starting submission, you must send me a list of the directories, that you will submit to and I will approve them first, you
will also be provided with the information to submit
3. After I approve listings, you will start submission and save the information on Excel sheet that you upload in the Files section, for my review
4. If I approve ALL listings, I will approve the milestone payment, if I do not approve, I will tell you which listings to fix, and I will pay you AFTER you fix the problems. Approval will be based strictly on the requirements above.
Good Luck Bidding!