I am looking for 25 high quality links to a site.
* The [website]
* [Link quality guidelines]
I am primarily interested in links from web design and/or SEO directories, blogs, and information sites.
I do not need you to do content writing to obtain the links, but just locate and submit my site to 25 places.
I do not care about all of the items in the link quality guidelines above. I do not need any certain anchor text either. The main points:
Must be on a page that is:
* **indexed by Google, Yahoo, and MSN within the last 45 days**
* **not contain a redirect, rel=nofollow, or meta nofollow that will stop me from getting credit for the link
* **not a spammy, low-grade website or one that employs blackhat on-site techniques**
* **the homepage of the site must be at least PR3, or if it is currently unranked, have a reasonable number of backlinks from reputable, established sites
* **be relevant to Web design/SEO/development/etc
* **free and does not require a reciprocal link**
At least 10 of the links must be to the homepage, but you can also obtain links to these inner pages:
* [Web Design]
* [Search Engine Marketing]
I am not just interested in links from pages with high PageRank, though that is a plus. I am more interested in who is linking to the site, and its TrustRank. A great job here will most likely result in future, long term work on other sites. Documentation of your work will be required.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).