I am looking for an SEO / SEM person to help out for a website that I am building. The site is for a lawyer who is part of a boutique practice. The practice website is very 1990s in its style and this lawyer is looking to build his own website to market his speciality (IP, contract and Technology law) but without killing any of the organic traffic that he may get from the existing practice website. The individual lawyer's new website's purpose is transactional searches e.g. user types in Google "IP lawyer <name of city>" and is taken to this lawyer's site. It's important to point out that a lot of his business comes from other lawyers seeking someone who has a specialism in what he does. He rarely (if ever) goes to court and he does not deal in malpractice or "no win no fee" business.
Ideally the SEO / SEM person will have experience in doing this kind of work for lawyers or other professional services organisations (e.g. accountants, financial advisors).
Specifically I need the following:-
1) url strategy including TLD, list of static urls to use, 301 / canonical approach to duplicate content
2) Briefing for the designer, developer and copywriter as to what they should / should not do. This needs to be specific guidelines not generic information that they could get from reading something such as [url removed, login to view]
4) Advice on what content we can use to keep the site fresh. Lawyers typically cannot blog about legal matters as they may work for either side of the case and can get in trouble with the bar association.
5) Keyword research and selection (really interested in long tail / high conversion keywords). Need words for Google Ads and Google Organic search.
6) Link Building. Looking for thoughtful approach and care here, not lots of spamming of forums etc.
6) Review of the website copy with particular attention to the Title Tags, Meta Descriptions and Rich Snippets. Needs to work directly with the copywriter and agree to changes in copy to support SEO / SEM requirements. Looking for insight not keyword stuffing!
7) FInal review of the site and ongoing support for SEO / SEM marketing. Ongoing support is very important particularly related to improving keywords, and continued efforts regarding (legitimate) link building.
Although the above sounds like a lot, the actual website is probably only going to be more than 20 webpages.
Slight update to the original bullet points as there were a few mistakes, this replaces the text in the original description from "Specifically I need the following ...:-"
Specifically I need an SEO report and some guidance as follows:-
The intention of this report is to provide guidance to marketing, design and development on what to do in order to optimize the likelihood of the website being listed high-up in the Google Search rankings. The scope is as follows:-
1. URL strategy including TLD, list of static URLs to use, 301 / canonical approach to duplicate content
2. Briefing for the designer, developer and copywriter as to what they should / should not do. This needs to be as specific as possible.
3. Advice on what content we can use to keep the site fresh. Lawyers typically must be restrained in blogging candidly about legal matters due to their own client considerations as well as professional and regulatory issues.
4. Keyword research and selection (really interested in long tail / high conversion keywords). Need words for Google Ads and Google Organic search.
5. Link Building. Looking for thoughtful approach and care, not lots of spamming of forums etc.
There may be recommendations from this report that are not implemented due to the limitations of the template that is designed / chosen.
Once the initial version of the copy document has been created and review comments incorporated it will then be updated for SEO keywords to create a final version of the copy document. Specifically the scope is
1. Review of the website copy with particular attention to the Title Tags, Meta Descriptions and Rich Snippets. Needs to work directly with the copywriter and agree to changes in copy to support SEO / SEM requirements.
2. Final review of the website.
It should noted that the process of updating the copy document for SEO keywords may cause a reduction in legibility or the alignment with the Creative Brief. FLEXSMART will use fair judgment in making these changes and do so in order to meet as best as possible a compromise between legibility, branding and SEO requirements.
In order to keep costs manageable a second review of the copy document will not be undertaken; however, the CLIENT will be given administration access to the website such that they can change any element of copy once the project is completed.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $409 para este trabalho
Dear we have a team of 12 people that can handle your [url removed, login to view] have done many projects..we will follow according to your [url removed, login to view] only after the [url removed, login to view] will give you best result with limited [url removed, login to view] Mais