I need the following:
8000 Twitter followers
4000 Facebook Fans
The following guidelines must be met if you accept this project, if you can not do this, do not bother bidding.
- NO Blackhat / Grey Hat methods
- White hat ONLY
- ALL followers must be real people and have active accounts.
- ALL followers/fans must have at least 300 friends on facebook or 300 twitter followers
- ALL followers/fans must be active
- NO spammers or Bots
- Must use good practices when gathering fans. (Facebook account must not be banned/deleted for your actions. It should always be kept active. If Facebook account is not complete/no longer active there will be no payment for this project.
- Followers and likes must stay +/- no more than 10% loss in 90 days or I will dispute payment.
- Majority (at least 70 %) of followers/fans must come from South Florida, New york, Los Angeles, or Chicago. Remaining 30 % can be filled with other US followers.
- At least 50% of Followers/fans must also follow a minimum of 20-30 Musical Artist or DJ Performers.
Winning freelancer will receive Facebook Fan page Link and Twitter account link. NO PASSWORDS WILL EVER BE GIVEN.
Payment will be divided in milestones. For every 2000 twitter followers and 1000 facebook fans, a milestone will be released. At project completion final milestone will be held 15 days to verify all fans are still active.
By bidding on this project, you accept and agree to all the terms and conditions of the project.
To all the serious bidders: include the following word at the start of your bid: TCU. If you do this, then I know you are serious and are not wasting my time
TCU means : Terms and Conditions Understood.