Simply IT Services specialise in custom designed Social Media campaigns. Our targeted strategies ensure higher rankings and increased traffic for ALL of our customers.
We're looking to engage a reliable and dedicated professional to manage a number of our client portfolios.
The role includes curating posts to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest as well as the customer supplied content to the target website(s).
Additionally, the role includes reviewing the various analytics from the posts and reporting on their respective performance so that the campaigns can be further enhanced.
The role is full time with a 1 month trial.
The successful applicant MUST be extremely proficient with;
Furthermore, the applicant MUST be experienced with SEO ranking factors as well as penalties.
On a personal level we expect the applicant to be dedicated and proactive in their tasks.
What you will need:
1. Examples of your industry experience. NOT a summary written by you. Real examples please
2. Proof of your ability to influence ranking factors. This can include Google Analytics or Facebook Insight screen shots. please include a brief of what was required and the strategy employed to achieve the goal
How this role will be filled:
1. We will assess your initial application
2. If you meet the criteria we may ask you for additional information
3. If the data is as expected then we'll invite your to online interview
The success of our Social Media strategies demands that we find a suitable applicant ASAP.
If YOU have what it takes then please organise your application immediately.
If you're an agency, please DO NOT apply.
We look forward to hearing from everyone else.