GOAL: Support Marketing team for a startup (Off The Pole) with operational execution across all channels.
We are looking for a long term digital marketing specialist to determine most profitable advertising channels. A driven Social Media expert to attract and interact with communities and users. Iterate on previous video Facebook Promo campaigns to deliver converting customers. This is a startup so there will be discussion - you will need to suggest improvements and be ok with ambiguity. Team of 5. Direction will come from recently hired Strategic Marketing Consultant & founders.
AUDIENCE: Pole dancers, fans of Sarah Scott, members of Off The Pole Facebook group.
1. Improve existing Facebook Advert campaigns
2. Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections
3. Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
4. Manage and update Social Media Accounts (Hootsuite) - merchandise posts, reposting most commented content.
5. Optimizing & A/B testing to improve conversion
6. Reporting performance v targets for KPIs through the funnel in each channel: Awareness, Acquisition, Revenue, Retention, Referral
Quality and speed are critical. Do NOT contact the client directly. You will be disqualified if you do. Only those who read the attached job description (url: [url removed, login to view]), answer all questions & state "Let's get this started!" in your message will be considered for interview.
We will start with a pilot project - if you are successful, this will convert to 10-30hrs per week, work per Job Description.
Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Design Ad images & videos using existing brand collateral (this will be provided)
Adding Audio to videos
Editing instagram/other videos
Basic Photoshop / Image Editing (Not Graphic Design)
Fluent English essential: great Ad copy skills, Editing / Proofreading
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability. Work fast and smart.
Extra points for:
SEO and Autocomplete
Web design, web development, CRO
Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Previous experience in a startup or similarly agile company.
1. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why? What key performance metric did you improve and how (eg ROI)?
2. Which part of the Job Description document do you feel you are strongest at?
3. What part of this job are you least experienced in?
4. What is your favourite SMM tool or app (eg Buffer, Hootsuite etc)?
5. What is your long term goal? What motivates you?
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média £9/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, Can we discuss the project further? I have done similar project and understood the project outline. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you.
Hi there! I am a new freelancer I have experience of digital marketing as well as telemarketing. I need someone with whom I can work on hourly or daily bases. Looking forward for your response. Thanks