Health & Wellness firm looking for a Marketing coordinator
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Design, Create and Manage Marketing Objective Calendar
2. Design, write and Manage routine correspondence for approval, signature and distribution.
3. Design, write or assist in designing and writing distribution sales letters/emails/flyers for new business opportunities
4. Prepare Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
[url removed, login to view],Write and manage company newsletters, blogs and e‐blasts
6. Design, write and distribute press releases or other public relations activities
5. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
[url removed, login to view] campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $137 for this job
I will deliver on time Relevant Skills and Experience Blog, Email Marketing, Internet Marketing, Press Releases, Public Relations Proposed Milestones $250 USD - Milestone
HI, I am interested, kindly go thru [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience SEO, SMO, Adwords, Link Building, Social Bookmarking Proposed Milestones $111 USD - Can b discussed
I am a highly skilled college-educated individual with years of useful experience in numerous fields. My work ethics are superb and my passion impeccable. I am the right candidate.