Seeking real estate brokers, leasing and sales professionals and marketing freelancers to assist with marketing
efforts, acquisitions of retail property, property management, and vacation rentals. In addition, looking for marketing of parking management contracts in urban areas.
Our hospitality business includes restaurant and vacation and corporate rentals in strategic locations in California/Arizona and east coast USA.
Must have strong sales, marketing and communication skills
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing and achieving goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills • Conduct market research to find answers about targeted requirements and trends Marketing Responsibilities:
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, face to face contact)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned Sales Responsibilities:
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about capabilities, services, products, prices and schedules.