We are an email marketing company and we have a based website.
As for today our page rank is 5, we would like to improve our rank and google search results for key-expressions.
I need a SEO expert that is able to do the following:
· Generate a full SEO report every month
· Advise the articles that should be written to get to improve our rank
· Advise where can we combine more keywords in the article ??" but remain our website content a high standard content
· Help us with outgoing links and incoming links ??" advise which outgoing links to add and where to put them, help us get more incoming links
· We have websites in several languages, as for today the websites are not linked to one another - I need to know how to wisely connect them so it will improve our rating (I know that it’s depend on the IP class)
· We are currently not registered in DMOZ ??"is it important for SEO?
These are only few topics of what needs to be done… more generally I need someone who is very professional and updated in the SEO field, he needs to be capable of explaining how to improve our rank and position in google search results.
I’m not sure about the payment method ??" maybe we will decide together that the payment should be per hour or maybe we’ll decide to pay per project.
Please note that this is not a onetime project ??" if I’ll be satisfied with the coder work I’ll consult him on a monthly basis.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).