Start-up Australian web marketing firm, is looking for SEO and SEM specialists, to work remotely (full and part time)
The job will entail appraising existing sites for SEO and SEM, developing SEO and SEM strategies and campaigns, and on-going maintenance for said strategies and campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in monitoring, analysing and optimising web sites, code and rankings, as well as the ability to work collaboratively and efficiently with remote teams.
Selected candidates will be given individual projects before becoming full or part time.
- Significant hands-on SEO experience
- Strong understanding of search engines and search technology.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Be fluent in the English language (both spoken and written) and able to demonstrate a good understanding of correct grammar.
- Be competent in all aspects of technical search engine optimisation and in appraising websites for SEO
Please send me some details relating to your
- Seo experience
- Examples of previous work
- Outline of how you will gain high search engine rankings for our websites