I'm launching an e-commerce Shopify store in August selling gift items such as coffee mugs, pillows, T shirts, totes, jewelry, phone cases etc. - all focused on stylish cat lovers!
I'm targeting a large and passionate audience with contemporary, original designs - not the usual 'cat kitsch' - though they'll always be a little of that too:)
I believe this is a real opportunity space but that success will predominantly be based on the strength of our social marketing/media
I need someone who is vert social marketing savvy, but is also knowledgeable about e-commerce.
I need help building a holistic social approach that is systemized like a smooth machine and results in sales. This requires us to turn social channels into direct sales channels...
I will partner in this challenge. I don't expect you to have all the answers but to be open, proactive and willing to learn fast (with me;))
The scope involves:
1. Setting up our channels for sales - Facebook, instagram, pinterest twitter and new social merchandising channels such as 'we heart it' We have accounts on Facebook and instagram but no follower base yet.
2. Audience building across all channels - growing our followers through paid and organic promotion.
3. Promoting our products through social channels - we'll have a lot of cool content to share
4. Utilizing a new app ([url removed, login to view]) which will be integrated with our website and will be able to pull content from our tore, to automatically promote across social platforms. This will be a great skill to learn. Ahead of the curve.
4. Managing paid promotions (Facebook, instagram, pinterest)
5. Help with testing and analytics
6. SEO and link building - optimizing our SEO.
I'm looking for a marketing partner who will grow with us. We have limited funds at present - this will be a fixed fee of $50 per week for services, but we are realistic and will work with you to grow those hours over time. We have no doubt that social marketing is pivotal to our success, and see this as a long term partnership,
I can provide much of the content.
Outfy (the app) pulls content from my store