Social Media Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Building and executing social media marketing strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Marketing Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
What will Social Media Marketing Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media marketing specialist should have past experience and a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media marketing strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments / staff member (Webmaster / Web Developers, Sales, Customer Services etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, blog writing, ads campaigning, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
49 freelancers estão ofertando em média $296 para esse trabalho
Hi Sir, Zuber here from India. I have 7+ years experience in Online Marketing and WEb Development. (SEO, Social Media Marketing, ADwords etc.) Now I can handle 20 Client Social Media Management in my Company.
i am a qualified writer to work on your [login to view URL] will not just take your money without giving value for [login to view URL] will deliver you 100% original work. i know how to word things in a way that sounds eloquent and educated wh Mais