Please bid only if you meet the below criteria:
1. If you have done this before. Looking for someone who has used xcode and worked on C++.
2. You can deliver this in the next 2 to 3 days.
3. Have an environment setup to replicate this.
4. Will be available on skype to walk us through. We are available between 7AM and 3PM Central US time.
5. First part of fees will be released only upon demonstration of work on your computer. Balance released upon setup on our computer.
6. Require a document with detailed steps.
When you place the bid, please indicate the timeline and your experience.
I would like to have an xcode project set up so that our programmer will have an environment to create an application that:
- uses iOS front end for the UI
- has the main logic (e.g., calling the server, calling and modifying a sqlite3 db) in c++
We use libcurl, sqlite3, and libjson in our c++ code. Thus we need a project environment set up to show that
1) the code will build and run without error in xcode in the iPad emulator, iPad Retina emulator, and the iPad Retina 64-bit emulator
2) that the c++ source code can be edited and tested from xcode
3) show that the code from the c++ source interacts with the code from the iOS objective c project using wrappers
You will be provided with a project that has c++ code, iOs Objective C code (view controller etc. along with .storyboard files), and an objective c++ wrapper file and header.
*** Documenting your steps is a requirement for this project with enough detail so that we can replicate your steps to produce the same results ***
So far, this screen is all set and linked to objective c code so that email and password entered will go to NSStrings in the ViewController.
I want to be able to click request sync which will feed the email and password NSStrings to an Objective C++ wrapper function (login:user withPass:password)
and call the existing c++ code which uses libcurl and libjson to query the server and get the sessionId username and password were successfully procured.
Likewise, although it has not been set up, we require some simple code demonstrating that we can use the C++ code to interact with a sqlite database.