Please see the below project brief for the application for a children’s cause and effect app.
There are three game choices on the home page (the three different rectangles of background). A player should be able to select the background of their choice and then the game is played on that chosen background.
Each game is exactly the same and includes:
-the player touches the screen and a balloon appears (random colour selection). The balloon starts small but gets bigger very fast.
-the balloon then begins an animated effect which is random effect of the follow options:
1. spinning to the right fast (then explodes after ten seconds)
2. spinning to the left fast (then explodes after ten seconds)
3. spinning to the right slow (then explodes after twenty seconds)
4. spinning to the left slow (then explodes after twenty seconds)
5. floating off the page (in any direction) in a straight line
6. floating off the page in a zig zag line leaving a trail of sparkles behind
7. floating to the top of the page and off screen
8. sparkling while staying still (then explodes after twenty seconds)
9. getting bigger and smaller very fast (then explodes after twenty seconds)
-many balloon can appear on the page at once (as many balloon as the times the player touches the screen
-if the player touches a balloon, it explodes into a firework of sparkles which are the same colour as the balloon.
Every animation effect (i.e. balloon blowing up, exploding, spinning etc) will have a sound attached, selected at random. There will also be background music to the homepage.
Please place the home link (picture attached) to the left hand top corner of each game page, and the sound on/off illustration of the right top corner of each game page.
Please let me know if you understand the brief or have any questions. Thank you