I need a developer that can build a plugin to make PJSIP useable in PhoneGap/Cordova 3.x on Android and iOS.
PJSip ([url removed, login to view]) is available for Android, iOS and Blackberry.
- register with existing JSON/plain API with given token, session id is returned, intialization only possible if login was successful)
- register with existing sip server
- make calls
- receive calls
- send dtmf signals
- optionally: make/receive video calls
I'll provide you with free minutes, required api token and sip credentials during project phase.
More detailed specs:
- PJSIP 2.1 ([url removed, login to view]) plugin will be useable with Cordova 3.x ([url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view]) on Android/iOS platform
- all codecs that are provided by PJSIP have to be useable (incl. Intel IPP: G723.1, G726, G728, G729A)
- register to VoIP service, username, password and registrar address will be provided
- codec preferences have to be available, i.e. define that GSM has higher priority than uLaw or G729
- determine current registration status (registered, registering, unregistered)
- certain events have to be generated:
- incoming call, call details have to be provided
- call end/hangup, incl. call details, release cause
- when call has been muted/unmuted, speaker enabled/disabled, hold/unhold, volume change
- debug messages / sip messages should be sent to [url removed, login to view]() if debug has been enabled