I have a working Android app that I need ported to work on iPhone.
* You will need to produce a working iPhone app that is equivalent to the Android app. Not required to be exactly the same, just functionally equivalent.
* You will need to make the app available in the Apple App Store for free.
* You will need to provide me with the source code to the iPhone app.
* The app needs to at least function on an iPad, even if it doesn't look that great.
ABOUT THE APP:
The app is to control a Christmas light display at my house. Specifically, it allows the user to select from a list of 5 songs for the lights to dance to.
The app needs to perform three simple functions:
1) Provide the current status of a Christmas light display. Status is obtained via an HTTP request.
2) Allow the user to select from a list of 5 songs to have the lights perform. The selection is only available if the phone is near a geographic location (my house) and the remote system is ready to play a song. The request is made via an HTTP URL.
3) Provide 5 additional screens with information about each of the available 5 songs.
The app has one main screen with a simple static graphic at the top, followed by a current status text area, followed by an error message area, followed by a list of 5 songs. Each song has two buttons - one to select the song, and one to get more information about the song.
Under the song area is a Play button that is invisible until a song is selected.
Under the Play button is a button to launch an email application to send an email.
On Android, the menu button opens up a selection of three supplemental functions. This can be an additional button on the screen if there isn't an equivalent menu function on iPhone. The supplemental functions are:
1) Launch a web browser to a given website
2) Display the current distance from the target geographic location (my house)
The screen that provides additional information about a song has a graphic with the album cover, green text with the song, artist, and album, and a paragraph or two of text about the song.
The app has mostly dark screens by design. The app will only be used outside at night.
So basically the app is one main screen, plus 5 instances of a second screen, plus 3 additional (submenu) functions.
I would like to have his app in the Apple App Store by Nov 24 at the latest.
You can view the completed Android app before you bid! Just download the tarball from here:
[url removed, login to view]
The reference application in [url removed, login to view] contains URLs to a test site. The final version will have to have new values for the constants staturl and reqUrlPre that you will need to get from me before final deployment.
For testing, you will need some way to rig the location since you won't be at my house during testing. One simple way will be to modify the GPS coordinate constants to refer to your location.
This should be a simple project for a developer familiar with both Android and iPhone apps.
* I need to be able to download the app from Apple App Store for free
* The app should only allow me to select songs if I am within 1.2 kilometers from my house
* The app should only allow me to select songs if the current status is REDY
* The app should provide constant status of the light system
* The Play! button should only be visible when a song has been selected
* The app should send the correct URL to start a new song when the Play! button is pressed
* The app should be able to launch an email app to send email to me
* The app should be able to launch a web browser that goes to my website
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média $606 para esse trabalho
I have read and understand the project description but still have few doubts. it will be good if we can discuss in detail. I have great interest to work on it. Waiting to hear from you. Thank you.
I can help you with this as I've extensive experience in audio video frameworks and porting such apps to iOS. Let me know if you are interested and I would be glad to help. Thanks!