Note: The app has 2 screens only budget is 65AUD
Part - 1
1. Objective Create an application that consumes the StarWars API. ([login to view URL] )
a. General requirements
• Create a network layer to consume data from the Star Wars API. The application is to display a list of Star Wars Characters from the various films. ([login to view URL])
• The application must be at least in MVC architecture.
b. Main Screen requirements
• You will be using a table view to display the data of each character. Create your own custom cells displaying their name, eye color, hair color, and homeworld name.
• The base list of people from the film’s API is paginated by default and the initial pull will only give the first 10 results. [You need to implement pagination(optional).]
Part – 2
c. Detail Screen requirements
• The details screen will display all the items from before, as well as the list of films the character appears in. You are free to display any other data you wish here as well You are free to implement any additional functionality and take whatever approach you like to the app however you see fit.
Part – 3
• Provide screenshots, code, and instructions on how to run the code.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $58 nesse trabalho
I can handle this today, Implementation of api and managing the network layer using MVC pattern. Lets start today, and try to finish at the end of today.