I'm after a mac and iphone application that demonstrates the persons/friends example on apple's coredata programming guide on many-to-many relationships. Basically I'm learning this development and I'm stuck and can't find any examples on it.
For the data model (as in the core data programming guide):
- a persons entity
- a friendInfo entity
- relationships between for friends and befriendedby (ie, who does person X consider a friends and who considers person X a friend)
Same core data model for both applications.
A mac example:
- a single screen app with 2 table views, the first for persons, the second for friends
- add and remove buttons for both (when adding a friend, add the opposite)
An iphone example
- a tableview of persons, where selecting presents a list of friends
- add and remove functions for both
That's it, very simple. More to demonstrate the concepts of using this type of relationship.
Would like to build a relationship with an experienced developer for ongoing paid assistance.
The sample mentioned can be found by apple at the following address.
[url removed, login to view]
I am only interested in the persons/friends section. If the applications will be delivered in pieces I'd prefer the Mac application first.
Requirements document added.
Bids above $100 will be ignored.
Time Frame: 4-5 Days