I need a simple Isometric Grid Selector or Editor for my iPad app
1. User Take a photo or Pick an image from Photos
2. And then a 3x3 Isometric Grid layer appears on top of the Photo layer.
3. User can do 3 things: A. change Number of Tiles, B. pinch to change tile/grid size and move the grid layer, and C. define active tiles.
4. To change Number of Tiles, user touch X=3 and then use a number selector to select from number 1 to 100. Same for Y=3. After change, the grid layer should reflect the change.
5. To define active tiles, 1 finger touch and move around to select tiles, OnTouchReleased toggle the tiles. If tile before touch was Active then set it to Inactive. Vice Versa! If Inactive then set tile transparency=10%. Active=50%
6. Touch “Save” button to save the photo to document folder, save filename to Sqlite, save isometric grid info (tiles, size, position, active status) to sqlite.
7. Show saved item on a table view. Touch the table cell to Edit the item (load the image file, load the isometric grid info, and user should be able to repeat functions 3-6)
You may use Sqlite, FMDB, CoreData, or [url removed, login to view] for data store.
The Grid Size, X=?? Y=?? can place at the top right corner.
Save button at the bottom right corner.
Simply use standard UI button or any google images as buttons.
Winner needs to provide the cocos2d source code in Xcode Project.