Looking for an experience iphone/ipod touch coder that can deliver the following application within 2-3 weeks.
It's a dictionary app. I am envisioning the app as following:
- I will provide icons/images/background image
- Must be based of SDK 3.0 or older
- It's a tab based app (has several tab bars on the bottom screen)
- Portrait application. Doesn't need to rotate to landscape
- Has a database (sql lite?). # of records might be around 1000, but can grow to 2000 in the future
- displays lists of words
- The database has the following entry: Language A, Language B, Voice pronunciation
- It has filter bar on top of the screen. As I type the letter, it can find either language A or language B that contains the letters/words I type. I don't want to have to type the whole thing and press enter to find the word.
- (Optional) provide a way for the user to record their pronunciation to compare
- I am open to suggestion on how to organize the list of words. Either by having filter bar on top is enough, or split the words into categories and having navigation bar to navigate down or any other method.
- common phrase in tableview
- (optional) provide a way for user to add other common phrase
- grammer info. Just a bunch of text (maybe in html format because it has some tables)
- display the legal/copyright info
- a link to my website
- provide a way to display my future other iphone apps
- provide a way to display latest news from my server
- I want the app to be tested using instruments to test for memory leak
- Must use official apple iphone SDK API because I don't want the app to get rejected for using non standard API
- I have already joined the developer program and paid for $99. So, I am ready to sign the app and submit it to apple for approval. I hope this shows you that I am committed to this project.
- I know a little bit of iphone programming and have xcode and latest sdk installed. If you send me the whole project, I can build it and run it on the simulator.
I need to hire a programmer now because I really want to release this app within 2-3 weeks. If I try to do it myself, it can take me 6months+ :)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $633 for this job
Hi, I have one year experience in iPhone programming and developed around 16 apps. Your project is very similar to some of the apps I have developed using sqlite database. -thanks
We are experienced mobile application developers with vast experience in developing application across all the major mobile platforms. Kindly see inbox for details. Regards, Gerald