Overview: Application is intended to allow users to complete multiple choice tests based on training material they have listened to with a device (either an iPhone or iPod Touch). Users also would be able to affirm that they have listened to the material.
Users would need to be able to login to our website through the App. The application should render approximately 7 of our web pages suitable for a iPhone/iTouch mobile browser. These web pages will display basic data about the user from our website and/or give the user the ability to perform certain functions permitted on our website (e.g., update user profile; e-mail user profile). The application would have buttons for quick navigation to each of these web pages. The ability to take multiple choice tests and affirm completion of training already exists on our website, so these functions would just need to be made suitable for a mobile browser. Finally, One button that takes the user to a specified audiobook playlist on the device.
- Further details will be supplied after first contact, including mock-ups for look and feel of app.
- The application should be Apple Store ready assistance in approval is a plus.
- We will own all rights of the application; code should not contain any parts that can violate any intellectual property rights. You need to handover the whole code and Xcode project to us upon payment.
- Will negotiate ongoing support.
- Your recommendations to simplify and/or improve app are encouraged.
- App development time limit 2 weeks (fast turn around is a plus).
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $750 para este trabalho
Hello, We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team, LogicNEXT softwares