• RPG style game play, with choice of 10 heroes (5 per side)
• Offline single player
• 12 shops (6 per side)
• 2 lines of spawning creeps per side, 4 melee and two archers per lane.
• 16 defending structures (8 per side)
• 2 healing points (1 per side)
• 10 upgradable heroes with individual abilities (5 per side)
The rules are:
One side must defeat the others HQ structure in order to win the game. They can do this via destroying all of the opponents defending structures through the use of the spawning creeps and their hero.
The hero is upgradable by killing creeps, once progressed to a new level the hero gains the ability of one ability point which they can use to upgrade one of their abilities.
The engine must be a 2D top down smooth scroller with the ability to pan around with the use of a simple finger gesture.
Heroes and shops can be selected by simply tapping on them.
This project will start as a single player with the possibility of multiplayer in the future, depending on how the game performs.