Our company has webmeeting online collaboration software in development.
Some steps must be improved and code be rewritten.
For this we need an java expert and voip programmer to finish our project.
Bidders must provide me examples or samples on how they can execute this project.
Things I need
1. Split existing Client Java Aplet into several parts: micro and audio stream java applet under windows and linux
3. Improving audio part on server by less delay of 0.8 seconds. must be compressed before streaming and decompressed after receiving
4. Audio/Video Quality must be great even in Dialup Connection
For this we need connection quality checker for each user, in order to adjust connection settings
5. The quality between 3 participants must be fullduplex mode
6. There must be a bandwith limitation for audio and application sahring. Audio connection has 1st priority.
8. For application sharing you must use a vector image format. The software must work as an separate applet.
9. we go with all our applications through ports 80 and 443 and 1 random port.
10. We must fix the bug, when connection is lost and user needs to reconnect.
11. All spurce codes must be transfered with each version update to our servers.
IF ANY ONE CAN SHOW ME A WORKING DEMO OF recording sound and streaming to e.g. 50 people with less than 0,5 seconds delay in Java YOU CAN WIN THIS PROJECT. We are using [url removed, login to view] on client site. No additional installation of plugins is allowed.
I am not going for a low cost programmer i am going for quality.
NO ADVANCE PAYMENTS. I WILL PAY ONLY AFTER THE PROJECT IS COMPLETED.
ONLY REAL PROGRAMMERS OR COMPANIES ARE INVITED.
Everyone placing bid must send a system report on this project. When project starts i need to check updates everyday, and i need constant communication with programmers working on this.
I am looking for hignly skilled programmers, because i am working on such fields, so i only expect programmers with excellent background.
You can expect constant work from my side for atleast 1 years.