Import to MySQL Table
*please note, table has already been created with primary keys. This job is only to develop the software.
1. CSV file will be put into incoming folder
2. When program is executed, it must process each file that is in the incoming folder and load into MYSQL database table. The program must run with no user involvement (As I will schedule it with windows task manager). Everything must be configurable from a configuration file and must produce a log file so we can diagnose if any errors.
a. Directory where files are dropped.
b. Backup directory
c. Log file
3. Once finished processing move the csv file to the backup folder, if file already exist in backup folder then rename file to have an increment of “1” on the end. This will allow the old file not to be over written.
4. Data must update existing data in database if imported and there is a match
1. Line 1 in csv please exclude heading
2. Must run in Windows 7 (32 and 64bit) and Windows 2008.
3. Must be able to schedule with windows task manager
4. Must have a [url removed, login to view] file where we can configure database login, table name.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $127 para este trabalho
Hi, requirements are clear. Do you have specific requirements about programming language? I can do it in C# or Java, whatever is more suitable for you. Regards, Artur
Hello, I have a wide experience in database application. I can finish this small project very soon with the best performance. Regards, Muhammad Nagy Software Engineer
Quite Simple job, Ready to take up immediately. I have very good experience in this . I have done many data import from Excel/CSV using Java JDBC. I assure you 100% quality job .please let me know .
I'm a Developer with 10+ years experience. My experience includes Java and MySQL. I currently have a full time job as a Java developer and I'm looking to earn a little money on the side.
Hello. I have read through your requirements and I do have a question. What language would you like this program written in? I noticed you listed it under C and Java.