Place your answer after each question in this document, save and post this document to the link in D2L.
1. (2) What are two common security risks?
2. How does malware deliver its payload?
3. Why would a programmer or computer repair technician build a back door?
4. Are passphrases more secure than passwords? Why or why not?
5. How are fingerprint readers used with personal computers?
6. What conditions are found in a typical single-user license agreement?
7. What security protocols do secure sites use?
8. What should you include in a disaster recovery plan for natural disasters? What should you include for man-made disasters?
9. Is it ethical to access an unsecured wireless network without permission? Why or why not?
10. How can mobile security apps protect your mobile device data?
11. What are some questions that arise surrounding fair use with respect to copyrighted material?
12. What role does the ENERGY STAR program play in green computing?
14. What is click jacking?
15. (5) Open your computers antivirus programs main window. Make a screenshot and paste it here.
16. (5) Open your computers firewall programs main window. Make a screenshot and paste it here