3D pdf convertion tool.
We need a tool that converts 3d file to a 3d pdf automaticly in the background.
This can be done manualy by importing a file in Meshlab, exporting it to .u3d filetye.
The U3d filetype can be opened in Acrobat Professional to make a 3D pdf.
The workflow has to be like this.
• A 3d file is dropped in a folder (for example a .stl file)
• The program will recognize the new file.
• The program will open the file in Meshlab
• The program will export the file to a .U3D filetype and place the result in another folder.
• The new created file will be recognised by the program and opens it in Acrobat Professional
• Acrobat professional saves the newly opened file to a .pdf file.