I need a FLASH clone of the LA Times crossworld puzzle flash game: [url removed, login to view]
* Budget: 100 $US through Escrow - if you think the budget is too low then send me PM why! If you make good case why I will re-think my budget!!!
* It's about a FLASH GAME, even though a ready Java applet exists, which will be provided to winning bidder.
* NO crossword generator - must be able to read crossword data (parameters) from an extern file (online, see attached file), ready Java applet providing & using parameters of ready created crossword puzzles will be provided for winning bidder.
* look and feel of the crossword puzzles are slightly different: arrows will show the writing direction.
* there should be an extra banner line outside of the crossword board to fill in marked letters for contest purposes.
* backlinks (to be announced).
* game should have 2 playing variants: normal playing mode with congratulations on having solved the puzzle correctly AND competition mode to open extern input mask for name, address etc.
* Please don't hesitate to ask for any details to make sure that everything is clear!
* I am ready for any suggestions for improvement.
* when having finished your work you will sell all rights for this online flash game to me by having received your bidding amount through Escrow payment.
Please provide me with samples of games you have created. DO NOT bid if you do not have any former games creation experience!
If you think the budget is too low then send me PM why! If your arguments are good enough I will rethink my budget!!!
Good luck with your bidding!
Thank you for your feedback via PM. I will close this project and rise the budget for the same one.