The Software should function on Windows Mobile Phones, Nokia Phones and Samsung Phones and maybee iphone..
Following features should be integrated:
1) Call Information: time stamp, dialed or received phone numbers, call duration, info about missed calls.
2) Call Record: the feature allows you to secretly record all target phone's incoming & outgoing calls. Gathering audio evidence has never been easier.
3) Spy Rec: the feature allows you to remotely trigger the software to secretly record the room environment (sounds, conversations) around the target phone.
4) Spy Phone: listen to surrounding sounds around the target phone in real time.
5) SMS spy: time stamp, receiver or sender phone number, text body.
6) Contacts: the feature allows you to obtain the handsets stored list of contacts and any new contacts that are added.
7) Email spy: headers of all incoming emails, Full body (recipients, text, and attachments etc) of all outgoing emails. You can see all appointments and tasks stored on the target phone.
8) GPS / GSM location: the feature enables you to obtain the GSM or GPS (If GPS chip is installed on your target phone) location of the phone. You can use this GPS information on any popular mapping software such as google maps to find out the exact location.
9) Full control of the spy software via simple SMS commands. You can change the software settings at any time via SMS. No limitation of any kind.
10) spy phone software operationThe software is completely stealth and works independently. The software handsets does not rely on the target phone's call and message logs to record activities. So even if the user tries to delete their tracks, the data will still be retained and uploaded to your Gmail account.
11) spy software provides full remote control using SMS commands to activate, deactivate, and control any feature. SMS commands are invisible to the target cell phone owner.
12) software works in any country with any GSM network operator and supports all languages.
The software should be completely stealth and work independently. The Software should not not rely on the target phone's call and message logs to record activities. So even if the user tries to delete their tracks, the data will still be retained and uploaded to your Gmail account.
The software should provide full remote control using SMS commands to activate, deactivate, and control any feature. SMS commands are invisible to the target cell phone owner.
The software should work in any country with any GSM network operator and supports all languages.
The software should NOT require any active Internet (GPRS) connection. No paying high bills for the constant Internet usage. Moreover, the sensitive data will not be stored on 3rd party servers. By using the software, the user should be sure that the user is the only one who controls the target phone.
Here again a small summary of the functions we must be included into the software
Spy Phone – Listen in to the surrounding sounds and conversations around the TP
Sms Interceptor – Receive duplicate copies of all incoming/outgoing text messages
Text Alert – Receive notifications when TP connects to an incoming/outgoing call
Call Through – Listen to both sides of TP and RP conversations
Boot/SIM – Receive notifications when TP changes SIM or turns phone ON
Location Info – Receive location info of TP to nearest phone mast
Reboot – Will refresh software and restart to eliminate problems
Status Report – Receive notifications of the software operating status
PHONE DEAD - listen to surroundings when the TP is turned off
SPY REC - Record surrounding of handset
SPY CALL - Record incoming/outgoing calls
if you have any other questions let us know please..
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $17692 para este trabalho
Hi I have reviewed your project and its functionalities requirements and i can provide you with its solution. Please refer to P.M.B for further details. Regards Sarfraz Malik.
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.