The project is to build event mechanism (From scratch or utilize existing open-source project) with the following functions:
* The events should be defined in a central place (i.e. central event list)
* Event should be raised from a class with a reference to relevant object (Event relevant data).
* Objects can listen on events (register on event). The registration should be either in the listener class or in central place, where all events & listeners are mapped.
* An object can listen to more than one event.
* The mechanism should be able to invoke the listeners with the corresponding event name + relevant data object.
* The listener should have a basic life-cycle, that indicates the listener completion status.
Each life cycle status is actually an Event the will trigger a corresponding action:
- OK (do nothing)
- Retry (Should re-invoke the listener up to 4 times)
- Failed (Log failure)
* Event invocation should be decoupled and asynchronous.
The solution should be *Simple*, scalable & robust.
The mechanism will be used in the following environment:
JDK 6, Ubuntu, Tomcat 6
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $175 para esse trabalho
Hello sir, I have over 3 years of experience in java.I did several projects under my academic course.I hope I can do this job [url removed, login to view] for your reply. Thanks.
Hi I'm an experienced java programmer.I work a lot in swing so I know the event java mechanism very well.I can do this in few [url removed, login to view] you have questions please write me.Thanks.