1. Define an abstract Contact class that has the following fields and necessary methods:
an ID, first name and last name, e-mail address and mobile phone number.
2. Define a BusinessContact class which is a subclass of Contact. Add the following fields and necessary methods:
Company name, work phone.
3. Define a PersonalContact class which is also a subclass of Contact. Add the following fields and necessary methods:
Birth date, Home phone.
4. Define a generic class named AddressBook whose type parameter T can be substituted by the Contact class or any of its subclasses. Define an add method which adds a new T object to the collection, and a delete method, which removes ALL objects that match the given name.
5. Design a web application that will allow adding and deleting BusinessContact and PersonalContact objects.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $26 for this job
HI Contact me for an efficient, perfect, well documented development of your project according to 100% accuracy and requirements, with dedicated support. Thanks Farah Saif
Hi, I have overall 3 years of experience on java/j2ee ,spring, hibernate,Junit,Easymock technologies and also work with STS. I am a quick learner. if you give a chance to me i will prove myself.
I study computer science in university. I would like to work for you at this project. Would be glad to hear more details about it on chat. Hope to hear from you soon.